If you are looking for a trustworthy roofing contractor in central Florida to either repair, replace or install a roof, there are a number of things that you should consider before deciding on who to hire. Roofs are one of the most significant components of buildings, and you need to ensure that they are installed correctly. When roofs aren’t properly installed, they can cause a host of issues, including leaks, structural damage and mold propagation. Working with a qualified contractor can help you avoid these costly and dangerous mistakes.
There are a number of ways that you can differentiate the quality of service you will receive from different roofing contractors. If you are wondering what you should analyze before selecting a particular roofing company, here are just a few of the factors that you should take into consideration:
- Licensing: The first thing that you should ask any roofing contractor in central Florida is whether or not they are certified and licensed. You should only work with licensed and certified contractors, because they strictly observe stringent state safety and work standards.
- Edge metal: You should also ask your roofing contractors about the scope of services they offer. For instance, you should generally only hire contractors if they will install edge metal while they are installing your roof. Small details such as this add value to the investment you are making in your new roof.
- Stabilizers and standoffs: This is another important question to ask your prospective roofing company prior to hiring them. If a roofing company doesn’t use ladder stabilizers and standoffs, there is a high likelihood that they will damage your gutter systems during the installation or teardown processes.
- Refuse containers: Does your prospective roofing company bring its own refuse containers to job sites? If so, where are the containers kept? You should be sure to only work with roofing contractors that bring their own refuse containers, and keep them on the curb, whenever possible.
- New roof warranty: Your new roof should have a warranty of at least 25 years. You should also be sure to read the fine print in your roofing contractor’s warranty agreement, and ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. You shouldn’t have to haggle over repairing a brand-new roof.
Winter Springs Roofing & Repairs has been the most trusted roofing contractor in central Florida for more than three decades. We have been providing clients throughout the region with high-quality roofing installation and repair services since 1983. You can count on us to provide you with the highest possible standard of quality in terms of service and attention to detail. Our knowledgeable associates are state licensed and certified.
No matter what type of roofing service you are in need of, you can count on Winter Springs Roofing & Repairs to provide it! Our company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver an outstanding level of service to each and every one of our customers.