Whether it’s because you want a new look or because your current tiles are getting old, there may be a day when you need to put new tiles on your roof. It might sound easy, but picking the right roof tiles in Central Florida can be a tough task, especially if you don’t really know what you’re looking for to begin with. Luckily, we’re here to help. Keep reading to learn a few pointers for finding the right tiles:
- Look at your neighbors: The style and material you choose for your new tiles will greatly impact the look of your neighborhood, so you may want to consider going with a look that fits in well with your neighbors’ homes. Additionally, there may be some HOA guidelines that you have to follow for color, style or material, so be sure to look into that.
- Style of your home: Your roof tiles will impact the way your whole house looks. What might be right for one style of home might not look so great on another. Unless you have experience in architecture or design, we advise getting some recommendations from your contractor! Your roofing contractor should be able to give you some pointers on what tiles will look right for your home.
- Durability: Some roof tiles in Central Florida are just more durable than others. Since repairing roof tiles gets pretty expensive, we always advise going with tiles that are going to last longer and weather any storm. Though they may be more expensive, we recommend going with a natural stone tile, as they can last for decades without needing to be replaced.
- Energy efficiency: Roof tiles can play a huge role in your home’s energy efficiency. Choosing tiles that allow for optimal airflow can keep your home a whole lot cooler on those hot summer days, saving you big bucks on your energy bill. Though they might cost a bit more upfront, energy-efficient tiles can pay for themselves in just a few years.
- Budget: Though it’s always an important factor, your budget shouldn’t be the biggest thing you focus on when selecting roof tiles. Going with a cheaper material will only lead to problems down the road, as low-end materials require repairs or replacement more frequently. Your roofing contractor can help you choose the right tiles based on your budget.
Now is the perfect time to install your new tiles!
Summer is one of the busiest seasons of the year for roofing teams, but you can beat the summer rush by calling Winter Springs Roofing & Repair. We’ll give you all the help you need picking the right roof tiles in Central Florida, and we can install them in no time at all. We offer the highest quality service at some of the most competitive rates around, so there’s no reason not to choose our professionals.
When it comes to installing roof tiles in Central Florida, nobody beats Winter Springs Roofing & Repair. Give us a call today to get started with your next roofing project.